[3dem] Recommendation of CTF estimation program

Guobin Hu gb_hu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 12:40:24 PST 2019

Dear Cryo-EM folks,
I am dealing with some micrographs of very low defocus values e.g. a few tens of nanometers. I found it sometimes is difficult for the programs I am using to find the right defocus value even I set the corresponding defocus search range. I see a lot of CTF estimation programs on the wikipage. I do not want to download all of them and try one by one. I would greatly appreciate it if somebody can recommend one that works well with lowly defocused micrographs. The best is the program can also display the Thon rings of CTF of very small defocus values.
Best,Guobin Hu