[3dem] Using NVLink on RTX cards

Jonathan Lefman jlefman at nvidia.com
Thu Feb 7 16:47:19 PST 2019

Hi Amedee,

NVLINK can provide more GPU memory. I am not aware of any cryo-EM tools which make significant use of shared GPU memory or use NCCL (https://developer.nvidia.com/nccl). Please let me know if you have ideas for applications which would benefit and any efforts underway to implement.

Thank you.

-Jon

Jonathan Lefman
Developer Relations Manager - Healthcare and Life Sciences
NVIDIA<http://www.nvidia.com/>