[3dem] Postdoc positions at MRC LMB, Cambridge

Andrew Carter cartera at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 5 08:46:35 PST 2019

Dear All

I am advertising for two postdoc positions in my lab.  Our overall goal
is to understand how the motor dynein selects its many cargos.

One post would suit someone with good biochemical skills who wants to
learn or develop their skills in cryoEM.

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job?id=674061

The other position is for an individual who is interested in
implementing and/or developing cryo-EM/cryo-ET image analysis techniques
to study flexible molecular machines.  I am looking for someone with a
strong background in image processing, scripting or algorithm
development.  Experience in the practical side of cryoEM would be
beneficial, but is not essential as we can provide training.

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job?id=674065

The closing date for both applications is 3rd March 2019.  Please feel
free to contact me if you have any questions (cartera at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk).

Best wishes

Andrew