[3dem] gautomatch + K3 images?

Gomez Llorente, Yacob yacob.gomez.llorente at merck.com
Fri Feb 1 13:17:48 PST 2019

Dear all,
I am not able to pick K3 images with gautomatch v0.56, but that version of the program is supposed to handle them.
I only get "segmentation fault", "core dump" or empty .box files with any CUDA and SM version available in Dr. Zhang's page.
On the other side, the same version of the program runs perfectly on K2 images in my system.

Have you been successful in my situation?
Do you have any advice?
Thank you very much,
Yacob

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.