[3dem] Correlative Microscopy Meeting, Zeiss @ the Francis Crick Institute, March 22-24 2020

Raffaella Carzaniga raffaella.carzaniga at crick.ac.uk
Fri Dec 20 14:20:49 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

 I’d like to extend an invitation to you to participate in the 5th edition of the "From 3D Light to 3D Electron Microscopy" symposium and workshop, this time sponsored by Carl Zeiss and hosted by the Francis Crick Institute. For this edition we will meet in London on Sunday March 22nd, 2020 and begin with Keynotes by Kristina Micheva from Stanford university and Jan Ellenberg from EMBL.

    The meeting will continue with plenary sessions, workshops and round table discussions on Monday and Tuesday.

    Full program details and registration information can be found at:

     https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zeiss.com%2Fmicroscopy%2Fint%2Fcmp%2Find%2F20%2Fcorrmic-workshop-2020%2Ffrom-3d-light-to-3d-electron-microscopy.html%3FvaURL%3Dwww.zeiss.com%2Fcorrmic-symposium&data=02%7C01%7C%7C4a89cdf59a8d4e2d42ae08d7848a63f3%7C4eed7807ebad415aa7a99170947f4eae%7C0%7C0%7C637123602218871443&sdata=YfLsUtR9bg4xhbl3l%2FwXhkKAhS%2BvdBp95F5l7U2IeeA%3D&reserved=0

    The number of places is very limited so please sign up soon and join us as we explore the latest developments in correlative volume microscopy as well as discuss its future. I hope to see you in London next March.

Raffa Carzaniga

        (on behalf of the organisers)
        Lucy Collinson, Francis Crick Institute
        Saskia Lippens, VIB Bioimaging Core, Ghent
        Chris Guerin, VIB Bioimaging Core, Ghent
        Nicole Schieber, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
        Yannick Schwab, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
        Alexandra Elli, ZEISS Research Microscopy Solutions, Germany

    Raffa Carzaniga PhD
    Deputy Head of Electron Microscopy
    The Francis Crick Institute
    1 Midland Road
    London
    NW1 1AT

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT