[3dem] Senior Cryo-EM Staff Scientist position in Oxford

Juha Huiskonen juha at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 9 04:21:46 PST 2019

Dear All,

We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Senior Cryo-EM Staff Scientist in
the Oxford Particle Imaging Centre (OPIC), Division of Structural Biology
(STRUBI), University of Oxford.

The OPIC cryo-EM facility houses a Titan Krios and a Glacios cryo-TEM. The
Krios is fitted with both Falcon III and Gatan K2/GIF detectors to
facilitate a wide range of single particle and tomography projects.

The successful applicant will be responsible for contributing to projects
aiming at cryo-EM structure determination to enable world-class science in
the area of structural biology. We are also an Instruct-ERIC cryo-EM
platform and provide access to both UK and international visitors.

Closing date is 6 January 2020. Applications should be submitted online at
https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk quoting vacancy ID 144031.

Please address informal enquires about the post directly to me.

Best wishes,
Juha

--
Juha T. Huiskonen, PhD