[3dem] Objective Astigmatism Stability

Farzad farzaad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 05:15:10 PDT 2019

Thanks a lot Sacha,

The room and the water temperature is very stable (both at 19 degrees with
less than 0.1 degrees fluctuations). Also we have installed a field
cancellation which the readings and the excitation numbers are also
completely stable at low figures. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe the
low voltage current source became unstable? Indeed i do not want to bias
you for approving my idea (lol).

Ferrie