[3dem] Postdoc opportunity (Cambridge, UK)

Yorgo Modis ymodis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 14 03:21:31 PDT 2019

Dear 3D-EM,

I have an opening for a postdoc with cryoEM image reconstruction experience to join my group in the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology (MRC-LMB) / University of Cambridge. We study how cells sense and silence viral RNA and DNA using a combination of cryoEM, biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays. Our cryoEM approaches include single-particle averaging, in situ cryoET on FIB-milled samples and subtomogram averaging.

Please spread the word, or apply here: www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/22809

Sincerely,

Yorgo Modis
Yorgo Modis, Ph.D.			@yorgomodis			www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/ymodis