[3dem] dm3 vs dm4 format?

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:08:51 PDT 2019

Dear All,
The IMAGIC em2em program can convert both of these proprietary Gatan
formats to your favourite EM format.
(Free download from: https://www.imagescience.de/em2em.html.)
I understand the ImSc Berliners are currently working on a GUI-IMAGIC em2em
version! Can't wait to Beta-test that...
Cheers,
Marin van Heel