[3dem] [ccpem] RTX 2080 Benchmarks?

Schwartz, Cindi (NIH/NIAID) [E] cindi.schwartz at nih.gov
Fri Sep 21 10:04:46 PDT 2018

Have a list that is easy for people to sign. If they pick up theirs, they sign for it. If they pick up for someone else, they sign their name on that person’s line.

Also, have a check box that asks if you want to donate the $5 back to RML or if you want the $5 back.

Cindi L. Schwartz

Electron Microscopist
Rocky Mountain Labs/NIAID/NIH
903 South 4th Street
Hamilton, MT  59840
406-363-9228
Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.gov<mailto:Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.gov>
[Description: Macintosh HD:Users:schwartzcl:Desktop:large-green-recycle-symbol-hi.png]  Please remember our Earth before printing this email [Description: Macintosh HD:Users:schwartzcl:Desktop:large-green-recycle-symbol-hi.png]
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.