[3dem] Compiling RELION3 for TIFF files

Dominique Gutierrez dgutierrez at gradcenter.cuny.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:53:04 PDT 2018

Hello,

Thanks very much! Installing the library and recompiling relion3 looked like relion found the library but I now get the ghostscript error attached. Could this be because it is not linked correctly? How exactly would I need to link it? The system is a linux version 3.10.0-514.21.2.el7.x86_64.

Best Regards,

Dominique Gutierrez