[3dem] Send Dry Shipper

Ben Engel engelben at biochem.mpg.de
Thu Sep 6 19:27:52 PDT 2018

We have had several bad experiences with FedEx, with shipments getting hung
up for a week coming into Germany and the samples thawing.  So now we use
BioCair:  https://www.biocair.com/  It's significantly more expensive
($1000), but worth it for trans-atlantic collaborative projects where we
send a student half-way around the world to prepare samples.  There is
nothing worse after all that time and effort than for the samples to thaw
on the way home.

Good luck,
Ben