[3dem] Leaking loading stations

Schwartz, Cindi (NIH/NIAID) [E] cindi.schwartz at nih.gov
Thu Sep 6 09:28:34 PDT 2018

I have one of the newer style ones (like in the pic) that we've owned for roughly 4 years. We also have one of the older styles that is even older than that (maybe 8 years). Neither leak. We just got another newer style one, so it will be interesting to see if it leaks right off.

We only allow ours to warm to RT on the bench. Sometimes, I take out the metal insert and warm that faster, but we only warm the station itself on the bench. Maybe that's key?

Good luck!
Cindi L. Schwartz

Electron Microscopist
Rocky Mountain Labs/NIAID/NIH
903 South 4th Street
Hamilton, MT  59840
406-363-9228
Cindi.Schwartz at NIH.gov
  Please remember our Earth before printing this email
The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage devices. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases shall not accept liability for any statements made that are sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.