[3dem] Facility Manager Opportunity at the Penn State College of Medicine

Matt Swulius mts286 at psu.edu
Thu Oct 11 18:51:58 PDT 2018

Hello All,

We are looking for a facility manager to join our growing cryoEM community
at The Penn State College of Medicine, in Hershey, PA. We've just begun
installation of our new Titan Krios, with Volta phase plates, BioQuantum
GIF and a K3 direct detector. We have plans to continue expanding, and are
seeking a colleague that is interested in helping to launch a
state-of-the-art facility in a tranquil Pennsylvania setting.

Anyone interested should follow the link below to the official ad. If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at mts286 at psu.edu.

https://psu.jobs/job/83549

Thanks,
Matt Swulius