[3dem] Special issue on Electron Tomography

Andreas Hoenger andreas.hoenger at colorado.edu
Mon Oct 1 07:38:31 PDT 2018

Dear EM Community,

Two weeks ago, the 8th International Meeting on Electron Tomography took place in Les
Diablerets, Switzerland.  The meeting was very successful and much appreciated by most
participants (as far as I can tell …).
Together with the Journal of Structural Biology, we plan to produce a special issue on that
topic, and to this end I would like to solicit interested contributors, no matter whether you
participated on the meeting, or not.  If you have data related to (cryo-) electron tomography
you would like to place in such a special issue, please let me know by the end of this week.
Currently, we have several contributors from meeting participants, but as I said, having been
on the meeting is no requirement.  Everybody with a suitable contribution will be welcome.

With best regards,

Andy

Prof. Andreas Hoenger,
Univ. of Colorado at Boulder, USA