[3dem] Cryo-EM facility manager at the Ernst-Ruska-Centre (Forschungszentrum Juelich)

Carsten Sachse carsten.sachse at embl.de
Tue May 29 23:53:04 PDT 2018

Dear all,

Please find below the announcement for a cryo-EM facility manager position at the Ernst-Ruska-Centre in Juelich (Germany).

The Ernst Ruska-Centre for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons (ER-C) at the Forschungszentrum Juelich houses some of the world's most advanced electron microscopes and tools for nanocharacterisation. The scientific research covers current issues in condensed matter physics and from now on cryo-EM of biomacromolecules. The ER-C has a total of 13 electron microscopes including the PICO FEI Titan with a point resolution up to 0.5 Å. The facility will be extended with state-of-the-art cryo-microscopes FEI Talos Arctica and FEI Talos 120.

We are seeking to recruit a facility manager:
http://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2018-153-EN-ER-C%203.html?nn=363560 <http://www.fz-juelich.de/SharedDocs/Stellenangebote/_common/dna/2018-153-EN-ER-C%203.html?nn=363560>

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any question on the position.

Best wishes,

Carsten
Dr. Carsten Sachse

Acting Head ER-C3