[3dem] Any SubAngstrom storage system users?

Schwartz, Cindi (NIH/NIAID) [E] cindi.schwartz at nih.gov
Fri May 25 08:29:36 PDT 2018

We've had them for some time and echo everything everyone else has said.

The one thing we did is to modify the logbook pages that come with the system. I scanned them in and then did some manipulation and then laminated a sheet for each puck. Now we can write on the laminated sheet and erase as needed as we change the samples that are stored there. It makes for a much easier way to keep track of what is in each puck and each grid box. Well, at least for us, that fit our work flow much better.

Cheers,
Cindi