[3dem] Senior Cryo-EM Staff Scientist position in Oxford

Juha Huiskonen juha at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Fri May 25 03:34:07 PDT 2018

Dear All,

We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Senior Cryo-EM Staff Scientist at
the Oxford Particle Imaging Centre (OPIC), Division of Structural
Biology, University
of Oxford.

We have recently upgraded our cryo-EM facility to include a Titan Krios and
a Glacios. The Krios is fitted with both Falcon III and Gatan K2/GIF
detectors to facilitate a wide range of single particle and tomography
projects.

The successful applicant will be responsible for contributing to projects
aiming at cryo-EM structure determination to enable world-class science in
the area of structural biology.

Closing date is the 20th of June. Applications should be submitted online
at https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk quoting vacancy ID 134414.

Please address informal enquires about the post directly to me.

Best wishes,
Juha

--
Juha T. Huiskonen, PhD