[3dem] RA position in London

Giulia Zanetti g.zanetti at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 08:03:32 PDT 2018

Dear all,

our lab is recruiting a research assistant to work on the COPII coat
using biochemistry and structural cryo-EM.

The purpose of this job is to provide support to the group and assist
research in the lab, and we are looking for an enthusiastic person who
has experience in protein biochemistry.

We are based at the Institute of Structural and Molecular Biology, at
Birkbeck College in London, within a vibrant and international research
community, and with access to state-of-the-art cryo-EM equipment.

The job ad can be found at this link
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BIT470/research-assistant

Closing date is 27 April 2018, PhD not required.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to make any enquiries.

Thanks and all the best,

Giulia

Giulia Zanetti,

ISMB, Birkbeck