[3dem] cryoEM postdoc position open

Zhang, Peijun PEZ7 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 26 16:21:42 PDT 2018

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW POSITION
UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH

We are looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow to work on structures of macromolecular complexes and assemblies involved in HIV-1 infection using cryoEM methods including single particle analysis and cryo-electron tomography. The positions are funded by NIH for up to 4 years. For more details about our research program, please visit to our website: http://zhang.structbio.pitt.edu/.

Motivated candidate with research experience in HREM/cryo-EM, cryoET and /or image processing are all encouraged to apply. Interested candidate should send an application, including a CV, areas of expertise and interests, publications list, and names and contact information of three references to

Dr. Peijun Zhang
2050 BST3
Dept. of Structural Biology
Univ. of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
3501 5th Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
pez7 at pitt.edu<mailto:pez7 at pitt.edu> or peijun at strubi.ox.ac.uk<mailto:peijun at strubi.ox.ac.uk>
http://zhang.structbio.pitt.edu/
https://www.strubi.ox.ac.uk/research/peijun-zhang

best,
Peijun
Peijun Zhang, PhD
Dept. of Structural Biology
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
3501 5th Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
(412)383-5907