[3dem] open PhD student position in Umeå, Sweden

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Mon Mar 26 11:36:01 PDT 2018

Dear all,
My group is currently recruiting a PhD student to study RNA virus
replication.

The project is at the interfaces of cell biology, biochemistry and
structural biology. Cryo-electron tomography will be one important
component but the student will be exposed to several methods such as
cell culture/virology, in vitro reconstitution, protein biochemistry and
RNA-seq.

The position is fully funded for a duration of 4.5 years. Deadline is
2018-04-30.

I'd be happy if you'd want to pass on this email to anyone who may be
interested.

More info is here:
http://www.carlsonlab.se/join/
and here:
https://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/640197-phd-student-in-medical-biochemistry

People can turn directly to me with questions regarding this position.

Best wishes,
Lars

--
Lars-Anders Carlson