[3dem] postdoctoral position at Johns Hopkins University

Greg Bowman gdbowman at jhu.edu
Mon Mar 19 13:03:04 PDT 2018

The Bowman lab at Johns Hopkins University (http://pages.jh.edu/bowmanlab/) is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a postdoctoral fellow. Our lab is dedicated to understanding the structures and biophysical properties of chromatin remodelers. With recently acquired funding, the goal of this new postdoctoral position is to investigate how chromatin-associated proteins engage with and alter nucleosome structure. This project will focus on cryoEM analysis of complexes using a new Titan Krios facility at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Our lab provides a strong training environment for production and biochemical analysis of nucleosome complexes. Salary support will be commensurate with NIH guidelines, and previous crystallography or EM experience is preferred but not required.

Please send CV, a letter of intent, and three letters of reference to Greg Bowman (gdbowman at jhu.edu<mailto:gdbowman at jhu.edu>).

Thanks,
Greg

--