[3dem] Issue with Thon rings

Vishaka Santosh vs4p at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 9 13:18:23 PST 2018

Hello everyone!  I am having a rather bizarre issue when analyzing my
data.  It was collected at 96kC with an exposure of 3.01 seconds for 78
fractions.  Using MotionCor2, I attempted to analyze the quality of the
data and when I look at the Thon rings, they are either very weak or not
present.  Any one have any ideas what could be wrong?  I didn't collect
this on a phase plate and it was collected on a Titan Krios at 300kV.  I
can send images upon request.

--
Vishaka Santosh
UVA Class of 2011, BS in Chemistry with a specialization in Biochemistry