[3dem] cryo-EM access at EMBL Heidelberg

Carsten Sachse carsten.sachse at embl.de
Tue Mar 6 23:40:32 PST 2018

Dear all,

This is to let you know that researchers (academic or commercial) are invited to apply for cryo-electron microscope time at EMBL Heidelberg.

There are two principal modes of access to access cryo-EM at EMBL:
1. Users can apply for high-end data collection for single-particle cryo-EM and cryo-tomography via EU-funded iNEXT (www.inext-eu.org <http://www.inext-eu.org/>) programme.

2. Fee-based service acquisition package consisting of one day with full support on a Talos Arctica + two day of automated acquisition on a Titan Krios.

For more details visit:
https://www.embl.de/services/cryo-em-platform/index.html <https://www.embl.de/services/cryo-em-platform/index.html>

Applications are peer-reviewed by an external referee panel. For any further questions do not hesitate to contact our microscopist team Wim Hagen and Felix Weis (https://www.embl.de/services/cryo-em-platform/contact/index.html <https://www.embl.de/services/cryo-em-platform/contact/index.html>). We encourage you to apply.

Best wishes,

Carsten
Dr. Carsten Sachse
Group Leader