[3dem] Help about ice condensation on LN2 tank mounted to Titan Krios

duncan.sousa at rcn.com duncan.sousa at rcn.com
Fri Mar 2 13:18:00 PST 2018

Hi,

I have never had a problem with icing on either the liquid or gas valves leading to the Titan from our 120L dewars (only during filling do you get some frost). The valves are always open to allow autofilling, etc. It sounds like the main problem is you have a slow leak in your LN2 lines either inside the Titan or going to it.

Kind Regards,
Duncan