[3dem] BVA autions: FEI microscope ESEM Quanta 400

Misjaël Lebbink m.n.lebbink at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:44:13 PDT 2018

For those interested,

I noticed the following item on the website of BVA-auctions:
https://www.bva-auctions.com/auction/lot/34087/11073385

It might be of interest to some of you (even if only for (spare) parts).
<https://www.bva-auctions.com/auction/lot/34087/11073385>
FEI microscope ESEM Quanta 400 - Laboratoriumapparatuur (Domeinen Roerende
Zaken) Amersfoort - BVA Auctions - online veilingen
<https://www.bva-auctions.com/auction/lot/34087/11073385>
www.bva-auctions.com
1x FEI high resolution field (esem) emission scanning electron microscope,
model: FP2013/12 Quanta 400. Serienummer: QM22/D7861, 220volt, 5-assige
gemotoriseerde fase, pseudo-eucentrische goniometerfase, X / Y = 100
mm, Z = 60 mm, T = -5 tot +70 graden (afhankelijk van WD), R
= 360 graden continu 1x Ametek Silicon Drift Detector met controller,
model: Apollo Xl, actief bereik: 30mm2, microscope 3D FEG 600, Inclusief: 1
desktop PC. 1x Edwards vacuumpomp, model:RV8, 27kg, 2x HP desktop computer,
model: xw4600 met monitor. (1x microscoop PC).
Disclaimer:
*I have do not have any relationship with the (former) owner/seller of the
device, nor can I say anything with regards to the machine other than
what's on the referenced website.*