[3dem] History of 3DEM and genealogy page (1968 - 2011)

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Thu Jun 7 11:12:47 PDT 2018

Thank you very much, Ardan, for this compilation for EM. Just to expand
on this idea, there is also another genealogy on Structural Biology at
https://academictree.org/structuralbiology/. Here you may simply
register to make your changes, and it is integrated with other
genealogies on Cell Biology, Chemistry, Physics and other genealogies
with a few hundreds of thousands people.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://i2pc.es/coss
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506