[3dem] History of 3DEM and genealogy page (1968 - 2011)

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 10:47:45 PDT 2018

Dear all

We are very pleased to present the History of 3DEM webpage (https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/genealogy.html <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/genealogy.html>) featuring a dynamic genealogy of the development of the field from 1968-2011. We realize that there are omissions and corrections which need to be made to the genealogy map. Please submit your comments to us and we will endeavor to make the corrections in a timely fashion.

Best wishes

Martin Kessel (martink1937 at gmail.com)
Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the National Cancer Institute, NIH

Alexis Rohou (a.rohou at gmail.com)
Genentech

John Henry J. Scott (johnhenry.scott at nist.gov)

Ardan Patwardhan (ardan at ebi.ac.uk)