[3dem] Post-doc in cryoET and sub-tomogram averaging at Oxford

Tanmay Bharat tanmay.bharat at path.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 03:36:08 PDT 2018

Dear All,

A post-doctoral fellowship is available in our laboratory at the University of Oxford to study bacterial biofilm formation using electron cryotomography and associated techniques. Further details are available in the link below.

https://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/649481-postdoctoral-research-assistant-computational-electron-microscopy

We will provide outstanding facilities for structural and cell biology research to the postholder. We are equipped with the highest-end electron microscopes fitted with the latest generation direct-electron detectors.

www.dunnschoolbioimaging.co.uk<http://www.dunnschoolbioimaging.co.uk/>

Please get in touch directly ( tanmay.bharat at path.ox.ac.uk<mailto:tanmay.bharat at path.ox.ac.uk> ) for informal inquiries.

With best wishes,

Tanmay