[3dem] 2018 Gordon Research Conference on Ligand Recognition & Molecular Gating

C. Thangaratnarajah ct395 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 08:36:14 PST 2018

Dear all,

this is sent on behalf of Edmund Kunji:

As Chairs, it is our pleasure to invite you to the *2018 Gordon Research
Conference* on *Ligand Recognition & Molecular Gating*, which will be
held in Ventura Beach Marriott, Ventura, 4-9 March 2018. The principle
goal of this GRC is to share the latest knowledge and expertise on the
mechanism and function of G-protein coupled receptors, transporters, and
ion channels. The conference is preceded by the Gordon Research Seminar
on the same topic, which will give opportunities to young scientists to
present their work. We have invited a fantastic list of speakers and
there are still a large number of poster presentations available. The
website with more information can be found here:
https://www.grc.org/ligand-recognition-and-molecular-gating-conference/2018/

Best wishes,

Edmund Kunji and Alessio Accardi

*