[3dem] SCSMM 2018 spring symposium Friday April 13 USC

Ghosal, Debnath dghosal at caltech.edu
Mon Feb 26 17:38:53 PST 2018

Dear Fellow Microscopists:

This is to announce that Southern California Society for Microscopy and Microanalysis (SCSMM) 2018 spring symposium is to be held on Friday April 13, 2018 at the MCB/Michelson Center for Convergent Bioscience in the main campus of University of Southern California. Speakers include Mary Scott (UC Berkeley), Clodagh O’Shea (Salk Institute), Rebecca Voorhees (Caltech), Chongming Wang (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory), and Cristina Zavaleta (USC). Attached is the 2018 spring newsletter. The full program of the symposium will come soon.

In order to register, please sign up on-line at http://www.imri.uci.edu/content/2018-spring-meeting-registration no later than 5 p.m. Friday, April 6.

Annual regular membership $25 (student $10). On-line registration is required.

At the symposium we will have both student platform talk and poster presentations. Please send abstracts to Sergey Prikhodko (prikhodko.sergey at gmail.com<mailto:prikhodko.sergey at gmail.com>) by March 18, 2018.

This year we continue to hold the SCSMM Image Contest. Please send your images to Poorna Subramanian (poorna.physics at gmail.com<mailto:poorna.physics at gmail.com>) by April 6, 2018.

We look forward to seeing you all at the symposium.

Sincerely,
SCSMM board
www.scsmm.org<http://www.scsmm.org>
https://www.facebook.com/microscopymicroanalysis

Debnath Ghosal
MC 114-96, Broad Center for the Biological Sciences
California Institute of Technology,
1200 E. California Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91125