[3dem] Position at Institut Pasteur

Jacomina KRIJNSE LOCKER jacomina.krijnse-locker at pasteur.fr
Thu Feb 22 00:43:15 PST 2018

Dear EM colleagues,
I would like to draw your attention to a position at Institut Pasteur, Paris on our EM facility.
Our unit is a state-of-the art EM platform run by 10 permanent staff at the technician and engineer level.
To strengthen our team we are looking for someone with a focus on image processing and cryo-tomography (see attached).
After successful completion of the probation period the position can be permanent.

Looking forward to your applications,
Jacomine Krijnse Locker

--
Jacomina Krijnse Locker