[3dem] Young Independent Researcher Groups: a Postdoc-Programme for Innovative, Interdisciplinary Teams

Dieter Blaas dieter.blaas at meduniwien.ac.at
Thu Feb 8 01:33:04 PST 2018

Dear all,

     I'd like to draw your attention to this Austrian Program:
http://www.fwf.ac.at/en/research-funding/fwf-programmes/young-independent-researcher-groups/

It is aimed at funding a group of young post doctoral scientists to work
together on a challenging project. My post doc Antonio Hohn would be one
of this group working on various aspects of rhinovirus uncoating and
aiming at extending his work towards structural biology. We are thus
specifically looking for people proficient in cryo-electron microscopy
single particle / CLEM / tomography that would like to join. For any
questions please contact him directly. Please be aware that the deadline
for the pre-proposal is the end of February!

Dieter

Dieter Blaas,
Max F. Perutz Laboratories
Medical University of Vienna,
Inst. Med. Biochem., Vienna Biocenter (VBC),
Dr. Bohr Gasse 9/3,
A-1030 Vienna, Austria,
Tel: 0043 1 4277 61630,
Fax: 0043 1 4277 9616,