[3dem] Postdoc positions in structural biology and single-molecule biophysics

Sebastian Deindl sebastian.deindl at icm.uu.se
Fri Aug 31 01:01:32 PDT 2018

Dear all,

We’re currently looking to hire two postdoctoral researchers with a background in cryo-EM, X-ray crystallography, or single-molecule biophysics to join our ERC-funded research project at SciLifeLab Uppsala/Stockholm (deindl-lab.com<http://deindl-lab.com/>).

Our group utilizes structural and single-molecule approaches to characterize the dynamics, structure, and regulation of chromatin-associated protein machines.

For more information, please see https://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/650913-postdoctoral-position-in-structural-biology-or-single-molecule-biophysics<https://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=205737>.

Best,

Sebastian

=================================
Sebastian Deindl, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Wallenberg Academy Fellow

Department of Cell and Molecular Biology
Uppsala University
Phone: +46 (0) 18 471 6681
Email: sebastian.deindl at icm.uu.se<mailto:sebastian.deindl at icm.uu.se>

Web: http://deindl-lab.com<http://deindl-lab.com/>

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/