[3dem] Vitrobot humidifier problem

Bowman, Valorie D vdb at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 23 11:05:49 PDT 2018

Dear All,

We recently have started having trouble getting our old Vitrobot humidifier to reach a high humidity when it's very dry in the lab.  It doesn't give any error messages like you've seen, it just doesn't go up.  I resolved it by using very hot water like we do for the CP3 sponge.  Not a very elegant solution, but it works!

David's sponge idea is a good one too if the little unit is completely kaput.

Cheers,

Valorie

Valorie Bowman

vdb at purdue.edu