[3dem] Vitrobot humidifier problem

Artemis Kosta artemiskosta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:52:55 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

we are experiencing a problem getting the Vitrobot MarkIV humidifier to
work.
As soon as we try to increase the humidity in the chamber the system gives
a message saying "empty" (in the humidity panel).

We have tried emptying and refilling it again and removing any air bubble
in the line but that has not fixed the problem.

When we detach the cylinder from the Vitrobot, the water doesn't splash..
Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it?

Do you have a technical manual? We never managed to get one from FEI.

Best regards
Artemis Kosta

--
Artemis Kosta