[3dem] CryoEM meeting

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:59:08 PDT 2017

Dear Chao Wu

Thank you for your interest, but we have not yet officially announced
the 2018 School (tentatively planned for the 4th- 16th of October 2018)
nor have we opened the formal registration yet.  We have placed you on
the mailing list! Please be patient!
We take your pre-registration very seriously and you will receive our
announcements!

All the best,

Marin van Heel

==================================

On 03/08/2017 15:19, Chao Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a postdoc in Gaya Amarasinghe lab at WashU. Could you please let
> me know about the status of registration? There are two other pepople
> who also registered: Daisy Leung and Britney Johnson. The lab is very
> interested in applying cryoEM to studying Ebola replication complexes.
>
> Thanks,
> Chao Wu

     Prof Dr Ir Marin van Heel

     Laboratório Nacional de Nanotecnologia - LNNano
     CNPEM/LNNano, Campinas, Brazil

     tel:    +55-19-3518-2316
     mobile  +55-19-981809332
                  (041-19-981809332 TIM)
     Skype:  Marin.van.Heel
     email:  marin.vanheel(A_T)gmail.com
             marin.vanheel(A_T)lnnano.cnpem.br
     and:    mvh.office(A_T)gmail.com

     Emeritus Professor of Cryo-EM Data Processing
     Leiden University
     Mobile NL: +31(0)652736618

     Emeritus Professor of Structural Biology
     Imperial College London
     Faculty of Natural Sciences
     email: m.vanheel(A_T)imperial.ac.uk