[3dem] parameters for K2 super-resolution

Zongli Li zongli.li at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:47:59 PDT 2017

Hi Garry,

When collecting SPA images with K2 summit, we always use super-resolution
mode at a nominal mag of 31,000x for most samples. The image quality from
2x binned super-resolution images is better than normal counting mode image
without binning. The dose rate is 8 e-/physical pixel/s (2
e-/super-resolution pixel/s, same as Marcus mentioned). Normally 40-50
frames per movie stack with sub-frame time of 200/250 ms.

Hope this helps,

Zongli