[3dem] Camera CMOS malfunction

Grassucci, Robert rg2502 at cumc.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 26 06:03:50 PDT 2017

Dear David,
I agree with Marin.  It is a data synch error.  This sometimes happens with our Gatan K2 camera and what we do is shut down the software and hardware and restart the hardware in order for it to resynch properly.  This would be what I would try first and likely what TVIPS would recommend.  These systems are pushing lots of data through these channels and sometimes it gets messed up.  Good luck.
Bob