[3dem] Applying for masters desertion project sir.

sumanth reddy sumanthreddy4me at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:43:22 PDT 2017

Dear sir,

Im Dodda Sumanth Reddy Intrested to work my masters Dessertion project
(6months)on CRYO EM and NMR analysing the biological components. So, here
Iam sending my Resume as an attachment sir, and Sir Iam very much
passionate to work Under great scientist sir and I would like to continue
my same research  work on cryo em and NMR in PhD too sir.  kindly take look
in to my CV, It would be a great oppurtunity for me  if you provide me a
space in your lab sir, Thankyou for your time sir,

Looking forward for your kind Reply sir,

Thankyou Sir,

With Regards,
D.Sumanth Reddy,
+918688298602,