[3dem] (no subject)

lin.wang at stfc.ac.uk lin.wang at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 07:30:22 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

We have secured funds to support a 4-year PhD studentship from BBSRC to work on cryo-CLEM development and it's application to EGFR research.

http://www.topcareer.jobs/Vacancy/irc241811_7295.aspx

The student has to register at University of Nottingham before 1st Dec 2017 due to funding policy.

Could you please help us spread the word and identify potential candidates? All UK or EU citizens are eligible for the studentship.

We welcome good candidates with any related background (Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Math…).

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Best wishes,

Lin Wang (lin.wang at stfc.ac.uk)