[3dem] Assistant Professor Opportunity at FSU

Scott Stagg sstagg at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 10 07:03:57 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Application review for the assistant professor position at FSU will begin at the beginning of November, so interested parties, please send in your applications soon. More information can be found here: https://www.chem.fsu.edu/biochem/recruit/.  We were recently awarded an upgrade for our Titan, and in the coming year, we will be installing a K3 bioquantum and a Volta phase plate to complement our DE64 camera. We are well equipped for someone looking to start their independent career in structural biology.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,
Scott

Scott Stagg
Associate Professor