[3dem] 3DEM GRC Skid from 2016

Gökhan Tolun tolung.bio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:20:06 PDT 2017

I saw many people were recording the skit with their cell phones, so I am sure there are several copies of the skit(s) shot from various angles.

But I do understand, and agree with, the sentiment already voiced by several people regarding the distribution of those videos.

I hope, the few frames I shared from the very funny act relevant to the Nobel awards, following my over-excitement with the Nobel news, didn't cause any concerns.

Best,

Gökhan

Sent from a mobile device.
Please excuse the brevity, typos and autocorrect errors.