[3dem] 3DEM GRC Skid from 2016

Bridget Carragher bcarr at nysbc.org
Fri Oct 6 09:38:11 PDT 2017

Yes I also really hope no one shares any of these at all! The policy at a GRC is that nothing should be recorded and I think that is a very good policy, both to encourage the discussion of new research and to encourage the writing of skits that while they might seem hilarious on the last night of the meeting might not translate well into the cold light of the general world out of context.  We usually try to stop anyone recording these for that reason but with today’s ubiquitous cameras that is hard to do.