[3dem] Which add on/plugin for ET simulations in MATLAB?

Sigworth, Frederick fred.sigworth at yale.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:10:12 PDT 2017

Dear Charlotte,

My Matlab code is all on GitHub.com<http://GitHub.com>, at
fsigworth/aEMCodeRepository
The basic functions for IO and other operations are in the aLibs folder, and aLibs/GriddingLib has code for projection and reconstruction.  See Test3DReconstruction.m there for an example that might be useful to you.  Please write if you have questions.

Fred Sigworth

Fred J. Sigworth
Professor
Cell Molec Physiology