[3dem] Russian international conference on cryo EM - announcement

Olga Sokolova sokolova184 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:17:30 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,
I'm happy to announce the First Russian International conference on Cryo-EM
to be held in Moscow on June 6-8. The registration is open on riccem.org.
We have a very nice selection of speakers who will talk about many
important areas related to cryo-EM. MSU will issue invitations for Russian
visas for those of you who need it. We also plan a nice recreation program
that will take place after the Conference, including a visit to the Moscow
Kremlin and the Red square.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Moscow this summer!

Yours sincerely,
Olga Sokolova, PhD, D.Sc.
Professor RAS,
Associate professor Faculty of biology