[3dem] Two facility positions in Central Oxford

Susan Lea susan.lea at path.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 01:19:11 PDT 2017

We are seeking two research assistants in our linked facilities in Central Oxford.

The Sir William Dunn School bioimaging facility is a well established general electron microscopy unit providing a range of facilities for the local user community (www.dunnschoolbioimaging.co.uk) this has now been joined by a new facility for cryo-electron microscopy (Central Oxford Structural Microscopy and Imaging Centre, COSMIC) which will consist of three microscopes with direct electron detectors by the end of 2017 (T200C, Arctica & Titan). We now seek two research assistants to support our Facility Manager in helping our community make the most of the exciting scientific opportunities that these facilities will enable for the Oxford community.

Cryo-EM RA: http://www.path.ox.ac.uk/content/research-assistant-electron-microscopy

EM RA: http://www.path.ox.ac.uk/content/research-assistant-cryo-electron-microscopy

Prof. Susan M. Lea                        tel: +44 1865 275181