[3dem] Post-doc and PhD positions in Bergen, Norway

Inari Kursula inari.kursula at uib.no
Mon Mar 13 08:02:26 PDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for a post doc and a PhD student to join my group at the Department of Biomedicine, University of Bergen, Norway.  I would be grateful if you could bring the two ads below to the attention of any suitable candidates you may know and/or advertise within your institute.

Post-doctoral position:
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate with a strong background in biophysics/microscopy and interest in understanding molecular mechanims of cell motility.
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/134897/postdoctoral-fellow-in-biophysics-of-cell-motility <https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/134897/postdoctoral-fellow-in-biophysics-of-cell-motility>

PhD student:
We are looking for a highly-motivated PhD candidate for a structural biology/biochemical project concerning malaria parasite actin-myosin motors.
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/134893/phd-position-in-structural-biology-of-cell-motility <https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/134893/phd-position-in-structural-biology-of-cell-motility>

The deadline for applications for both positions is 31.3.2017. Note that you have to apply via the link on the jobbnorge website. Applications sent by e-mail cannot be considered.

Kind regards,
Inari

Prof. Inari Kursula
Academy of Finland Research Fellow

Department of Biomedicine
University of Bergen
Jonas Lies vei 91
5009 Bergen
Norway

Faculty of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
University of Oulu
Aapistie 7
90220 Oulu
Finland