[3dem] Fwd: GRC Locations (On Behalf of Nancy Gray GRC)

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:29:16 PST 2017

Message from Nancy Gray (GRC)

Thank you for your input, it is indeed a difficult situation.   I have scheduled a conference call with the GRC Board of Trustees Executive Committee and GRC Legal Counsel to address these concerns and will get back to you shortly.
Thanks for your support, patience and understanding.
Nancy

Nancy Ryan Gray, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer
Gordon Research Conferences
512 Liberty Lane, West Kingston, RI 02892-1502
Phone: 401-360-1521 l Fax: 401-783-7644
Email: ngray at grc.org l  Web:  http://www.grc.org