[3dem] The Swedish National Cryo-EM Facility Inaugural Symposium, May8-9th 2017

Marta Carroni marta.carroni at scilifelab.se
Tue Feb 28 07:45:16 PST 2017

Dear all,

we are happy to announce that we will have the first International
cryo-EM symposium in Sweden. It will take place in *Stockholm (May 8)
*and*Umeå (May 9)*, and invited speakers from all over the world will
highlight the recent advances in both single-particle cryo-em and
electron tomography as well as their applications to central biological
questions.

Attendance is free, but we ask that you register for the symposium
(separate registration for the Stockholm and Umeå parts).

Please see https://www.scilifelab.se/events/cryo-em/ for the scientific
program and registration forms.

Hope to see you in Stockholm and Umeå!

--